The Silver Bean Café prides itself in making good food and drinks for you to enjoy at your waterfront cottage in the city.
- Our food menu including sandwiches, bagel plates, our famous vegan burrito, salads and more.
- Our breakfast menu includes a wide variety of options best couple with an Americano.
- Our drinks and snacks menu including coffee, espresso drinks, earl grey pound-cakes and granola bars.
- We have a catering menu. If you have questions about catering for your on-site or off-site event, please contact us.
We source our food from the following local restaurants, bakeries, and farms:
- Cookies, muffins, quiche and calzones come from Ted Pearson, Dani and Tyler at the Planet Bakery.
- Costa Rica blend fair-trade organic coffee is from Tracy Cosburn at Kyoto Coffee.
- Date squares, brownies, earl grey poundcakes, and butter tarts come from Jenn Arnold at the Sweet Kitchen.
- Honey comes from Batten’s Country Choice Honey.
- We are a drop-off location for CSA shares from Circle Organic, for which we often receive some of their beautiful, organic vegetables. Be in touch with them at email@example.com to ask them about their CSA shares.
Our esteemed non-local espresso beans come from Social Coffee in Toronto.
We really try to cut down on transportation costs so you’ll often see us walking or cycling with a trailer in the morning to pick up the bakery order from the Planet Bakery. Tip your hat to us if you see us and say, ‘Good morning!’